The inaugural HRx Talks, organized by Times Academy of HR Excellence on 19th January 2018 in association with leading B-School – IMI Delhi, was one-of-a-kind event aimed to promote exchange of ideas within HR fraternity, analyzing latest trends and their implications on foreseeable future of HR.
The topic for the talk was #HR2025: The future of HR. The topic extracted insights from our eminent speakers, who are industry leaders in Human Resource domain. the topic enabled the speakers to adapt a bird’s eye view of Human resource management keeping in view emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Augmented Reality (AR).
The speaker panel comprised of :
1) Mr. Ramathreya Krishnamurthi, Business Head, TimesJobs
2) Mr. Roopak Vasishtha, CEO, Apparel Sector Skill Council
3) Dr.Aparaajitha Ramadyani, Former Director, Jackson Group
4) Anil Rathore, Senior HR Consultant, (Prev.) Group Head HR, IndiaBulls
5) Mr. Deepak Bharara, CHRO, Lanco Infratech
6) Barkha Sharma, CEO, Bash.ai
7) Prof. Irfan Rizvi, Professor, Organizational behavior, IMI Delhi
We, the Times Academy of HR Excellence will continue to host similar events in future, to keep up with its commitment to present a cohesive interactive platform for the HR fraternity to promote the exchange of ideas.
We thank our esteemed speakers,panelists,HR professionals and students for being a part of #HR2025 !